Careers @ GMC Utilities
Join our Team
Do you want to be part of a winning team where you will be valued, recognised, and rewarded for your contribution to
our business success? GMC Group is currently looking for Administrator to join our team. This is a fulltime position for
clients which include Irish Water, NBI, Local Authorities and private Clients.
DetailsPosition: Administrator Location: Dublin
Delivering quality projects that are on time and budget are critical to GMC Groups performance. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of projects across all aspects of the business from a design and construction point of view. Projects must be delivered to specification, and in accordance with agreed company standards. A strong ethos on health and safety, compliance, reporting, and documentation are an essential quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for applications to each Local Authority for permission to dig
- Liaise with operations regarding scheduling of works
- Liaise with TMP department for site specific traffic plans required
- Liaise with H&S department for site specific method statements
- Notify Operations of any issues that may delay work, non-approval of Road Opening Licence
- Liaise with Workflow for project completion to ensure all road opening licences are closed
- Close out snags from completed works
- Produce and distribute Management Information (Reports) and identify and act upon areas of poor
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and team working ability
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise
- Significant experience of MapRoad would be a distinct advantage
About GMC Group
We are recognised as a quality partner to large organisations for telecoms, civils, utilities, facilities and technical services.
Where we are going
The future for GMC is bright. We have engaged with our staff and other stakeholders to agree and publish our Core Values. One such core value is our ‘Focus on the Future’ – we have ambitious plans to develop our footprint in Ireland and overseas. Our growth to date reflects the confidence that our customers have in our service delivery, in the innovative approach that we bring to how we do our work, and to our culture of safety and quality.
Want to join the team?
To apply, please fill out the form below. You can upload your CV in the following formats – .doc, .docx or PDF
Please fill out all details, thank you.