GMC Utilities are a proud partner of this year's CIF Construction Safety Week, which gets underway on Monday.
Monday’s focus is on Safe Access & Egress, with toolbox talks being delivered to all crews throughout the week.
Toolbox talks are conducted by the site agents with the GMC HSQE team being on hand to offer any assistance and advice required.
The themes this week are:
- Monday – Safe Access & Egress
- Tuesday – Safety by Example with a focus on Correct Selection and Use of PPE
- Wednesday – Safe Working at Height
- Thursday – Safe use of Mobile Equipment
- Friday – Safe Control of Hazardous Energies
Be sure to keep an eye on our LinkedIn page for updates throughout the week.