Position: Civil Engineer
GMC Utilities Group
GMC Utilities Group Ltd is currently looking for a full time Civil Engineer to join our team.
This is a fulltime position for the CNG projects works across various locations
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of projects across all aspects of the business from a construction point of view. Projects must be delivered to specification, and in accordance with agreed company standards. A strong ethos on health and safety, compliance, reporting, and documentation are an essential quality
- Civils, Sustainable Energy or utilities (water & electricity) experience.
- The successful candidate preferably to have a qualification in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with reading of design.
- CAD experience
- Must be able to work with GPS Equipment
- Excellent I.T. and communications skills.
- Experience in dealing with site activities and multiply teams.
- Team player.
- Full Driving Licence is essential
- Salary: Competitive Salary depending on experience
- On site parking
- Annual Bonus subject to team and individual performance
- Company vehicle