Position: Training Co-Ordinator
GMC Utilities Group
GMC Utilities Group are seeking applicants for an experienced Training Co-Ordinator to join our team on a permanent contract.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for coordinating all training courses.
- Working with the HSQE Team and scheduling training courses.
- Rostering and co-ordinating instructors’ duties.
- Responsible for all training records.
- Liaising with Project Managers and Site Agents to ensure staffing levels are maintained.
- Responsible for compiling various daily/weekly/monthly reports for the operations department.
- Administration duties.
- Proven experience in a previous construction/ engineering training position
- PC literacy (MS Office/Excel, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Friendly and helpful attitude towards the entire team
- Team Player
Competitive Salary depending on experience