Position: Customer Services Agent
GMC Utilities Group are seeking applicants for a Customer Services Agent to join our team.
This is a permanent position in our Customer Service team (non- contact centre), working on projects for clients which include Irish Water and Gas Networks Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, the role is to ensure effective communication with the stakeholders regarding project works and to respond to queries and complaints.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to project queries/escalations raised by the client, local authorities and members of the public.
- Co-ordinate and assist with the delivery of project specific materials to properties within project areas
- Liaise with customers that may have specific needs or requests (EG schools, clinics, etc).
- Update CRM system with details of all project notifications and queries.
- Manage the allocation and updating of any queries and complaints
- High level of literacy
- Comfortable engaging with the public in a customer facing environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on stakeholder impact
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Visio
- Experience of CRM systems would be beneficial
Salary circa 30,000 per annum depending on experience
21 days annual leave
Pension following the completion of the probation period
On site parking
Annual Bonus subject to team and individual performance
Apply For This Position