UPDATE: MARCH 2022 - THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Position: GMC IT Support Technician
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintenance and support of company IT infrastructure.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Provide on-site support for all IT related issues & queries as they arise and provide remote support via email, telephone & remote-control software.
- Support will include setup and troubleshooting of laptops, desktops, IP phones, mobile phones & tablets, printers, servers, switches, routers, Access Points, network cabling & patching.
- Familiar with TCP/IP, IP Addressing, DNS, DHCP, RDP, Wireless, Virtualization technologies.
- Familiar with some or all of the following, Windows 10, Windows server 2012, Active Directory, VMware, Veeam, MS Exchange, Office 365 administration, Domain Controllers, ADUC, GPMC, WSUS, WDS File Servers & NTFS file sharing.
- Familiar with networking, including switches, routers, access points and firewalls.
- Must be able to quickly learn and work on own initiate to resolve issues.
- Must be able to work well and communicate effectively with users of a broad range of computer competency levels.
- Own transport an advantage as the company have multiple offices located throughout Ireland that may sometimes require on-site support.
- MUST be a self-starter who is willing, enthusiastic and have an enduring personal interest in technology and computing with the drive to constantly progress and learn more.
Any of the following certifications are an advantage but not essential: CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, CCNA, MCSA.
Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an IT Support role primarily supporting a Windows and Microsoft Office based environment.
Salary: TBC depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to advance their IT skills and career within a fast-paced IT environment.