Position: Junior Site Engineer
GMC Utilities Group
Location: Dublin / Louth / Leinster
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
Sector and subsector: Construction & Trades / General
Salary: Negotiable Salary
Join our Team
Do you want to be part of a winning team where you will be valued, recognised and rewarded for your contribution to our business success?
Are you a grad engineer with a couple of years site experience looking for the next step? Then this role could be for you!
In addition to regularly updating the PM and Snr Site Agents your new role will include you doing the following:
- Conduct Site Surveying and Setting Out
- Assist in controlling plant and materials on site
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality standard
- Regularly complete the site diary and paperwork
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended
- Ensure Health and Safety is implemented throughout site
- Liaise with Clients / Consultancies when necessary
Where we are going
The future for GMC is bright. We have engaged with our staff and other stakeholders to agree and publish our core values. One such core value is our “Focus on the Future” – we have ambitious plans to develop our footprint in Ireland and overseas. Our growth to date reflects the confidence that our customers have in our service delivery, in the innovative approach that we bring to how we do our work, and to our culture of safety and quality.