Position: Site Agent
GMC Utilities Group
GMC Utilities Group Ltd is currently looking for multiple Site Agents to join our team.
These are fulltime positions for clients which include Irish Water, Gas Networks Ireland, Local Authorities and private Clients across various locations.
Delivering quality projects that are on time and budget are critical to GMC Groups performance. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of projects across all aspects of the business from a construction point of view. Projects must be delivered to specification, and in accordance with agreed company standards. A strong ethos on health and safety, compliance, reporting, and documentation are an essential quality
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Conduct Site Surveying and Setting Out
- Assist in controlling plant and materials on site
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality standard
- Regularly complete the site diary and paperwork
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended
- Ensure Health and Safety is implemented throughout site
- Liaise with Clients / Consultancies when necessary
- Civils, drainage or utilities (water & electricity) experience.
- The successful candidate preferably to have a qualification in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with reading of design.
- Excellent I.T. and communications skills.
- Experience in dealing with site activities and multiply teams.
- Team player.
- Full Driving Licence is essential
- Salary: Competitive Salary depending on experience
- On site parking
- Annual Bonus subject to team and individual performance
- Company vehicle